1 Shikhar Dhawan has been ruled out of the entire Cricket World Cup 2019 due to a thumb fracture. Dhawan was injured in the century against Australia. Rishabh Pant has been called in to replace Dhawan in the team.
2 Japanese researchers have developed a new type of cooling apparel for sports athletes that can help them safely compete with summer conditions.
3 Yoga 2019 International Day is "Climate Change" and will be celebrated in the United Nations on 20 June 2019 with "Yoga with Gurus" followed by a panel discussion on 21 June.
4. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas awarded the Star of Jerusalem Medal to Indian origin Sheikh Mohammed Muneer Ansari for strengthening Indo-Palestine relations - one of the highest honors awarded by the Palestinian Authority to foreign nationals.
5.The World Refugee Day was celebrated on June 20, 2019. This year's theme is "Step Up with Refugees - Take a Step on World Refugee Day." The day is celebrated on June 20 every year to celebrate stories and contributions.
6. Jamnagar court sentenced Gujarat IPS officer Sanjeev Bhatt to life imprisonment under section 302 of IPC in 1990 custody death sentence. Along with Bhatt, Constable Praveen halala was also convicted and sentenced to life in prison.
7.Suman Rao, Miss India Rajasthan won the Femina Miss India World 2019 winner at the beauty pageant Star-studded Grand Finale.
8. Bihar-based Shreya Shankar has won the Miss India United Continents 2019 title.
9. According to the latest list released by FIFA (Federation International de Football Association) World Rankings, the Indian football team is ranked 101st.
10. Chinese President Xi Jinping was awarded Kyrgyzstan's highest national award, the "Manas Order of the First Degree" in Kyrgyzstan.