Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the vacancies in the Village Accountant vacancy in the Udupi District Revenue Unit by 2019. These posts will be recruited by the Directorate of Revenue of the district. Anyone interested in the post can apply for more information below.
Name of the Vacancy: Village Accountant
Number of posts: 18
- PU CBSE or ICSE or running must have passed the 12th standard examination.
- Must have computer knowledge.
You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- The maximum age limit for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Category I candidates is set for 40 years.
- The maximum age limit of 38 years for backward class candidates.
- 35 years maximum age limit for general category candidates.
Salary range: Rs.21400-42000.
- Rs.100 for SC / ST / Category-I candidates.
- Rs 200 for other candidates.
How to apply?
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should visit the official website of the Udupi District Revenue Unit, www.udupi.nic.in and apply online.
Candidates will be selected based on the maximum marks obtained in the secondary PUC